Application are open and will close 15 March. Please read the following instructions before applying. For those who apply early, please note, that we will be adding additional positions through out the application period. We welcome you to change the position you would like to be considered for at any time.
- Review the position descriptions and choose the one that is the best fit for you. Once in the application portal, select the application link listed in position description. Since many of these positions are competitive you will have the chance to select a second and third choice in the application.
- The applicant should have a letter of intent on hand concerning their goals for the program and their past, pertinent, experiences.
- The applicant should have a neatly formatted and concise CV/Resume for upload at the time of application. Application tip: a carefully formatted and edited CV/Resume are your first, and possibly only, chance for a good impression.
- References and two letters of recommendation should also be prepared for upload at the time of application submission. If your letter writer/s do not want to provide you a letter directly, please have them email email@example.com with FC-FLIP and your full name in the subject line.
- Additional positions will become available after the application process begins. If an applicant wishes to be considered for any of these additional positions, they will need to email Anthony Culpepper, firstname.lastname@example.org, letting him know the additional positions of interest.
- If you have applied the FC-FLIP, or other SCC positions, before you will have an account already. Please log in. For new applicants, please follow all instructions on the OpenHire site.
- When ready to apply, please use the individual links on the description page: HERE