* WE WILL BE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR NEXT YEAR'S FC-FLIP internship program soon.*
Application are open and will close 15 March. Please read the following instructions before applying. For those who apply early, please note, that we will be adding additional positions through out the application period. We welcome you to change the position you would like to be considered for at any time.
- Review the position descriptions and choose 2-3 positions that are appropriate for the applicant's background. The applicant will be asked to rank their preferences. Because the positions encompass a wide variety of field an applicant cannot be considered for all positions. Note: some positions, such as Field Hydrology, are highly competitive and the applicant should be prepared to interview for their second or third choice.
- The applicant should have a letter of intent on hand concerning their goals for the program and their past, pertinent, experiences.
- The applicant should have a neatly formatted and concise CV/Resume for upload at the time of application. Application tip: a carefully formatted and edited CV/Resume are your first, and possibly only, chance for a good impression.
- References and two letters of recommendation should also be prepared for upload at the time of application submission.
- Additional positions will become available after the application process begins. If an applicant wishes to be considered for any of these additional positions, they will need to email Anthony Culpepper, firstname.lastname@example.org, letting him know the additional positions of interest.